The World is Saved The World is Saved

(10/10) and (5/5)

This is by far one of the most amazing things I have had the joy to watch. This is most diffidently worth the front page. A gamer myself this song really hits home. I like how it flows so well with out losing speed in the song. This is vary true for almost every game out there that en-voles you having to do with rpg and mmo games. All though I try to case as much evil as the game will let me. Also with the real life stuff it seems to as well be true. All in all before i start to ramble this is one of the most epic flashes i have ever seen on this site and you derisive all the phrase you get for this flash.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

I kind of liked it.

I like how even though you put two disc amirs my little pony fans still watched it and gave it a bad review. I liked it for it was vary detailed and i like how well the animation flowed together. I will also say I am not a fan of the show so maybe I don't share the compassion people seem to have for this "pinky". But I think this flash should at lest have a score of 4 for it was well dun and the music fit it well. 10/10 and 5/5. I do have to say you do great work I like many of your flashes and hope you continue to make more.

Best Iphone Hack Best Iphone Hack

Way too short.

This flash is not only porly put togeather but it is extreamly short. If i did not read the author comments i would not even know what was going on in the flash. The only reasion i even gave this any stars was the fact the music was pretty badass. But that was the only good part of this flash....(2/10) (0/5)

Edd Egg - Duke Edd Egg - Duke

Eh not bad...

This is not a bad submisson but there is room for imporment. I kinda did not like how you did not really say exactly what she did not like about the game for don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Duke but i do know some funny things such as glitchs and bugs as well as stupid enemys that you could have made fun of. I did really like the voice acting though it really sounded like Duke witch was vary nice. I think its what made me like this flash most of all. I did not like how his voice seemed to fade out when ever you was to say "penus" for it did not really sound like how Duke would say it. All in a good flash and I enjoyed it but there is a bit of room for imporment. (7/10) (4/5)

Love, Mass Effect 2 Style Love, Mass Effect 2 Style

10/10

Vary true This is one of the best Mass Effect two paridys on newgrounds. I hated how they would tempt you with every thing just to have all the grils make you wait till the vary last misson. I would usaly just end up giving up on the girl and getting all my men ready to fight instead and just kept them around for eye candy.

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

ok....

It was an ok flash and it was a little fun but I remember when I played re5 killing many zombies that are not black and of couse most are going to be black in re5 they are in africa after all....

Dimlight Dimlight

LOL

I have to give you 10/10 on this one it was just great. It was funny and pritty much the same as the movie. Well hope to see much more great flash and good luck.

Baldyg vs. Gorbag Baldyg vs. Gorbag

Nice

vary good all you need to add is sound.

LMAO ^_^ LMAO ^_^

COOL

That was cool but you shoud have dun more with the back round and vary nice music.

yodd responds:

Would you like to suck my fuck berserker

Fighting 'Till Dawn Fighting 'Till Dawn

good

It was good but i like "dancing'till dawn better in my opinion' i rilly did not like the music in this one but over all a good flash.